Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Eatin' stuff on a Tuesday. I do it.

So I bought some wasabi arugula at Trader Joe's. Cause wasabi is awesome and I'm trying to eat more green stuff. It's so good! I was just snacking on it out of the bag. I am not a snack on leaves kind of person normally. But dang, these are tasty. So i tossed em up with some avocado, shaved carrot and goat cheese. Oh and balsamic vinaigrette. Yep. I ate it. Aaaand now I'm telling my internet that I made a salad. Hm. Somehow I don't think I am cut out for this whole blogging thing. Luckily nobody reads it and one thing I definitely am cut out for is talking to myself.
So I've got that going for me.
But really.
 If you happen to stumble onto this blog go buy some wasabi arugula.

my humble salad.

1 comment:

  1. i hear you and i see you.

    also, your humble salad rocks!

    ReplyDelete