Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday again: This week in pictures.

I feel like this week was totally unproductive. 
As usual.
 I also didn't do a very good job of taking pictures.
I did manage to catch a Grisly Hand show on Wednesday night.
Always one of my favorite local acts.

Plus I went to 2 birthday parties this week.
No wonder I wasn't productive.

-

I made some tasty beets:

Mmmm beets.
Beet greens and onion fried in bacon fat 
with roasted beets and potato.
I ate lots of beets this week.
So healthy and yummy!
(Also I just read Jitterbug Perfume so I've got beets on my mind.)

-

I did get into the studio a little:

Medusa
Acrylic on panel.
5x7 inches.
I'm probably going to do a little more work on her.

-

It's hot:

Need cold drink.
Fan is essential.

-

Sundays:

River Market Antiques
Treasure hunting. (empty handed this time)

-

Finished up this dog portrait:

Halloween
It's a very belated birthday gift.

-



No comments:

Post a Comment